Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Automation / Mechatronics / Robotics
- Engineering Design and R&D
- Maintenance, Reliability
- Methods & Industrialisation
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Technical Support
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Career opportunity for Maintenance Engineer who wants to enter to chemical industry
- A Leading Chemical Company
- Maintenance Chief -3 Years of Experience
Career opportunity for Production Professionals who wants to evolve his/her career in growing chemical company.
- A Global Chemical Company
- Production Professionals with 4 years Experience
SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER POSITION WITH ADVANCED LEVEL OF ENGLISH
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN INDUSTRY SECTOR
- JOB OPPORTUNITY IN INDUSTRY SECTOR
- SALES SUPPORT WITH ADVANCED LEVEL OF ENGLISH
Great opportunity in fast growing industry leader
- INDUSTRY LEADER
- OPPORTUNITY FOR DESIGN ENGINEERS
Career opportunity for automotive professional who wants to evolve his/her career in fast growing company
- Global Automotive Industry
- Opportunity for Automoitve Professionals
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE IN PLASTIC INDUSTRY
GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN EUROPEAN SIDE
- GREAT OFFICE LOCATION
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE IN PLASTIC INDUSTRY
Career Opportunities for Service Engineers who wants to enter machinery industry
- A Leading and Global Company in Machinery Industry.
- Service Engineer with Machinery Installation Experience
Service sales engineer position in a global industrial leader
- Our company is one of the global leaders in food processing and packaging
- Service sales engineer position in a global industrial leader
ITALY REGIONAL MANAGER ROLE IN A LEADING AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY
- Leading automotive company
- Great carreer opportunity in the leading automotive company
About MP Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing is a dedicated division in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified professionals within this area.
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established international networks in these sectors, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across Turkey.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. Our teams are broken down by sector and salary level so you’ll always deal with someone who knows the market inside out. Our service also includes advice on engineering and manufacturing recruitment trends as well as information on expected salary rates within the engineering and manufacturing sector.
For years our team improved their knowledge of the market and built a strong network of professionals. In addition to our network in Turkey and Europe, we, as a part of PageGroup, have at our disposal an army of employees working at 153 offices spread across 35 countries. This significantly widens our search field, ensuring our ability to find the right candidate for the job no matter how specific the job profile and requirements are.
In our Engineering & Manufacturing division, we provide our recruitment process for the following sectors;
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Machine Industry
- Industrial Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Recycling Renewable Energy
- Plastic / Print Packaging
We recruit at all levels of experience across the following areas in the Engineering Field:
- Chemical Process & Metallurgy
- Design & Drafting
- Project & Program Management
- Plant & Factory Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Research & Development professionals across all industries.
With four decades of recruiting experience our consultants have all the necessary tools to ensure the fulfilment of each assignment. We only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Thanks to this pragmatic approach Michael Page guarantees its customers a high-quality selection. Whether you are looking for a suitable employee or a suitable job, our consultants will accompany you step by step, from the precise definition of the assignment to the inclusion of the new employee in your company.
If you’re an organisation looking to attract the best talent or a candidate wanting to progress your career, then get in touch with Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing or browse for jobs now.
Latest JobsMAINTENANCE CHIEFKocaeliPermanentPRODUCTION MANAGERKocaeliPermanentSALES SUPPORT ENGINEERIstanbul (Asia)TemporaryDESIGN ENGINEERIstanbul (Asia)PermanentAPPLICATION ENGINEERIstanbulPermanentEXECUTIVE ASSISTANTIstanbul (Europe)PermanentSERVICE ENGINEERIstanbul (Asia)PermanentSERVICE SALES ENGINEERİzmirPermanentREGIONAL MANAGER (ITALY)IstanbulPermanentView More Jobs