17 Matching Jobs
Relocate to Moscow and take over the CCO position for one of the larges fashion retailer in Russia & CIS!
- Open for relocation to Moscow
- At least 5 years of experience in higher management role in fashion retail
Relocate to Moscow in order to become Fashion Designer (m/f) for on of the largest fashion retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines!
- Open for relocation to Moscow.
- At least 3 years' experience in similar position as a fashion designer (m/f).
Sektöründe lider firma
- SEKTÖRÜNÜN ÖNDE GELEN FİRMASI
- ANALITIK TARAFI KUVVETLI, İLETİŞİMİ GÜÇLÜ, ÜRÜN / KATEGORI MÜDÜRÜ
İletişim yeteneği güçlü, diksiyonu düzgün, takım çalışmasına yatkın Makine Üretim sektöründe faaliyet gösteren kurumsal bir firma için deneyimli / deneyimsiz takım arkadaşları arıyoruz.
- Kurumsal bir makine üretim firması.
- İletişim yeteneklerinizle kariyerinize yön vereceğiniz bir fırsat!
The Assistant Store Manager works close to the Store Manager to support the Store's organization and contributes to run properly all activities, meeting KPIs and striving to achieve assigned goals. Along with the Store Manager is responsible for merchandising, stock availability, sales, profitability, customers analysis, forecasting and general day-by-day management
- GLOBAL HIGH -END LUXURY BRAND
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER WITH 2 YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN LUXURY BRANDS
Mağazaların operasyonu yönetimi
- Perakende sektörünün önde gelen şirketi
- Operasyon yönetim tecrübesi
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH FURTHER CAREER PROGRESSION PATH
Reporting to the Retail Director, the key responsibility of the Country Field Staff Manager is to ensure the highest possible revenue targets are achieved within 3rd party retailers
- GREAT CAREER PATH WITHIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
- COUNTRY FIELD STAFF MANAGER WITH OUTSTANDING TEAM MANAGEMENT SKILLS
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AWARD WINNER COMPANY
GLOBAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL RETAILER WITH UNIQUE CULTURE
- SENIOR STORE MANAGER WITH FLUENT ENGLISH AND KPI KNOWLEDGE
STORE CATEGORY MANAGER WITH FLUENT ENGLISH
- multinational retail companies
- store management experience with fluent english
About Michael Page Retail
The world’s top retail and sourcing companies rely on Michael Page for their recruitment needs. Our specialist team of consultants can provide expert advice to help you recruit the right person for your company or take the next step in your career.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist retail experience to bring the most motivated and skilled jobseekers together with the best employers for a truly successful match.
Many of our consultants worked directly in retail before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
For years our team improved their knowledge of the market and built a strong network of professionals. In addition to our network in Turkey and Europe, we, as a part of PageGroup, have at our disposal an army of employees working at 153 offices spread across 35 countries. This significantly widens our search field, ensuring our ability to find the right candidate for the job no matter how specific the job profile and requirements are.
The expertise of our Retail consultants allows us to manage the following profiles:
- Retail Manager/Director
- Retail Operations Manager/Director
- Regional Manager
- Stores Coordinator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Department Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Category Manager
- Expansion Manager
- Sales force
- Marketing Executive / Specialist
- Marketing Manager / Director
- Marketing Communication Executive / Manager
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- CRM Positions
- Business Development Executive/Manager
With four decades of experience in the recruiting industry, Michael Page has what it takes to guarantee success-as countless companies and candidates can attest to. We make use of common methods as well as innovative approaches such as social media and online forums and other less conventional channels. This two-pronged approach facilitates our ability to get our job done so that you spend less time and effort on recruiting without sacrificing on the quality of your candidates and ultimately your new employee. Whether you are applying for a job or looking for a new employee, our consultants help you at every step of the way and ensure that everyone comes out ahead.
If you’re an organisation looking to attract the best talent or a candidate wanting to progress your career, then get in touch with Michael Page Retail or browse for jobs now.
Latest JobsChief Commercial Officer - Fashion Retail (m/f)InternationalPermanentFashion Designer - Ladies Department (m/f)InternationalPermanentÜRÜN MÜDÜRÜ / KATEGORİ MÜDÜRÜIstanbul (Europe)PermanentÇağrı Merkezi Yetkilisi (Engelli)Istanbul (Asia)PermanentASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (LUXURY GLOBAL RETAILER)Istanbul (Europe)PermanentOperasyon MüdürüIstanbul (Europe)TemporaryCOUNTRY FIELD STAFF MANAGERIstanbul (Europe)PermanentSENIOR STORE MANAGER (KONYA)KonyaPermanentStore Category ManagerIstanbulPermanentView More Jobs