You are here
Global Public Company
A well-rounded role within a well known manufacturer
About Our Client
Global US-owned Organisation is seeking an experienced Accountant that can join the busy accountancy department.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely preparation of all accounts and other Management Accounting reports within agreed deadlines;
- Leading collection process, following due dates of the payments;
- Ensuring regular account reconciliation with the customers and banks including advances;
- Performing bank reconciliations to ensure that the company's records (check register, general ledger account, balance sheet, etc.) are correct;
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price differences, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately;
- Tracking and investigating deductions (charge backs) from customer payments;
- Performing other accounting and ad-hoc reporting duties.
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate should hold a bachelor degree in accounting, finance or other related fields. S/he should have 4-5 years of experience in accounting and finance, preferably in manufacturing. This position requires good command of English & MS Office and knowledge of excel. The chosen candidate should have analytic rigor, strong understanding of financial statements analysis and excellent interpersonal communication skills. CPA is an asset.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity in a global brand