You are here
Multinational UK manufacturing company !
Accountant with a very good English !
About Our Client
Multinational manufacturing company.
Reporting to subsidiary general manager; candidate will be working closely with external accountant team who are contracted to cover all accounting and administrative services to Renishaw T.C. Ltd. Sti.. Details of the role is given below;
- Follow-up and/or prepare together all accounting related activities with external CPA, and hands on - daily accounting tasks are part of the role such as;
- Preparation of customer invoices;
- Follow stocks and inventory management;
- Purchasing activities and follow-up all kind of payments;
- Issuing invoices to customers and shipment of goods to the customers;
- Issuing intercompany commission/service invoices;
- Support internal and external audits;
- Support all import activities;
- Support following custom's clearance files with customs clearance agents and carriers;
- Responsible for local stock management with stock management module knowledge (preferably Login software or similar);
- Prepare periodical reports to General Manager and Renishaw headquarter.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has a Bachelor's degree from Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any related field. H/she needs have excellent spoken and written English language skills. Good use of accounting software preferably Login and good level of Turkish Tax knowledge is a must. S/he should have Minimum 3 years of experience in similar multinational companies' accounting/finance departments and intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. Experience in customs clearance import & export operations is a plus. Excellent report/writing skills and experience of using a CRM system. S/he should be a self-starter able to manage and prioritise own workload; should be highly organised individual able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks whilst meeting deadlines. Candidate should have flexibility to react to short term requirements as they arise.
What's on Offer
Working in a multinational environment where you can improve your skills and knowledge.