You are here
Well known manufacturing company
Great career opportunity in a well known company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well known manufacturing companies in the region.
Reporting to the CFO the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing and supervising daily accounting activities of accounting team;
- Working in compliance with accounting principles, following monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines;
- Supervising and developing accounting staff;
- Having responsibility of tax, e-archive, e-invoice processes and e-ledger obligations;
- Checking payment details, allocate payments in accordance with customer and undertake account reconciliations;
- Supervising and controlling periodic reconciliations;
- Reporting to the management weekly, monthly and yearly basis;
- Leading role in implementation of ERP-System (Netsis is preferred);
- Following and controlling the e-declaration;
- Preparing the VAT and tax declarations;
- Following the export and investment incentives, VAT refunds.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates should have relevant Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of accounting experience in relevant sector with strong analytical skills. S/he needs to be highly organised and motivated. CPA License is a must and good command of English is an asset.
What's on Offer
This is a leading role in a well known manufacturing company.