You are here
Global logistics Sector Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading logistics sector company. For their future growing plans, we are looking for an;
Reporting to the Finance Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervision of the Local and Corporate Accounting activities and procedures worldwide to ensure compliance with Local, US GAAP and SOX;
- Providing day-to-day leadership and support to the accounting team including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation;
- Performing financial analysis; identifying and explaining deviations from planned or historical data;
- Establishing and defining the financial closing schedule;
- Ensuring accounting principles are followed including application of multi-currency, network and transfer pricing methodologies;
- Supervising Internal/External Auditors and District, Region and Corporate F&A.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has a Bachelor's degree preferably in faculty of economics, administrative and social sciences. The suitable candidate should have strong knowledge of Oracle. Moreover, he/she should have minimum seven years of business experience with minimum two years of management background, Big 4 experince is a plus. Excellent command of spoken and written English and excellent command of Microsoft Office applications is a must. The candidate should also have strong communication and organisational skills with ability to work under time pressure.
What's on Offer
Challenging global working area.