You are here
One of the Global Medical Sector Companies offers a good role
Looking for an ideal candidate who has tax and accounting experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical sector company and we are looking for an:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Following day to day accounting activities;
- Following month-end/year-end closing activities;
- Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts;
- Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points;
- Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have university degree in related fields (i.e. Business Administration/Economics/Finance). S/he should have minimum 2 years of accounting and tax experience. S/he should be experienced in general accounting and management reporting in a multinational company. The candidate should have knowledge of accounting principles.Team player, positive with strong communication skills is a plus. Solid communication skills and good command of English both written and spoken is required.
What's on Offer
Client offers a multinational environment and a challenging finance team.