You are here
Multinational Property Company
Great career, great opportunity
About Our Client
A very well known international property company.
- Booking transactions related to the site management to the accounting system,
- Collection of service charges from residents,
- Monitoring and controlling to ensure the execution of site management activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree from a university. The candidate should have a good knowledge of English and should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in on site, residence, social facility, real estate projects management, administration. The candidate should also be a dynamic, organised, positive thinking and highly ethical person. S/he should have good interpersonal and communication skills. Profound knowledge in the use of MS Office applications. For male candidates military service should be completed. Intermediate level in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Professional working environment,
- Opportunity to develop his/her skills for their career path.