You are here
GLOBAL FRENCH COMPANY
AFTERSALES&LOGISTICS SUPPORT POSITION WITH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global in Air Conditioning sector. For their future development plans, we are looking for an After Sales&Logistics Support Specialist.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Receive after-sales claims from Service team, customer and sales team.
- Open after-sales requirement and ensure all the necessary data for processing the claim are entered.
- Ensure the administrative management of the claims according to the company procedures.
- Entering in the company IT system the orders of spare parts or new product upon company procedure application.
- Various administrative tasks, such as: open order, invoicing, etc.
- Keep informed Service team or customers about the follow-up of the claims raised; if necessary, alert or send all necessary reminders to relevant internal contacts to ensure claims are processed in a timely manner;
- Perform any other task that from time to time may be assigned by company after-sales manager or his/her direct
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
*University degree, minimum 2 year experience in a field related to sales
*Advanced level of English
*The ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
*Team player and a confident individual who is a good communicator
*Excellent time management and organization skills
*Excellent customer service skills
*Ability to use their own initiative
*Result and customer oriented attitude
* LOGO proficiency preferred
What's on Offer
Monthly gross salary, Meal Tickets, Transportation Benefits, Private Health Insurance