You are here
About Our Client
Leader firm at the Humanitarian Sector Payment Systems
- Responsible for design, develop and test of Android applications for current and future generation products.
- Participate in code reviews for code optimization and performance improvement.
- Participate in research activities involving the prototyping of potential future applications and systems for current and next generation systems.
- Provide modular test-cases and unit testing and testing for the developed applications.
- Develop native Android UI development for phones/tablet (multi-resolutions, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings) and Android Debugging Tool.
- Implement application to handle orientations and support multiple screen dimensions to many devices.
- Perform Object oriented analysis and design, Classic design and Enterprise patterns in part of project development.
The Successful Applicant
- Team Player
- Proven commercial mobile software development experience and published examples on Google Play or iTunes Appstore
- Excellent OO design and programming skills in Java Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on development for Android
- Excellent command of Android platform, including Java, Android Studio, Gradle, adb, etc
- Experience in web service (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in offline data , external property, bluetooth technologies.
What's on Offer
- Great experience in Payment Systems