You are here
ANKARA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
global industrial company
must have sales experience to defense or aerospace sectors
About Our Client
One of the biggest global industrial companies in machinery sector, that sells to defense, aerospace, automotive and white goods sectors
-develop and support new and existing customers.
-being a sales hunter and spending 80% of your time in the field, with customers.
-identifying business opportunities for growth: pro-active outgoing prospecting and ensure long-term development.
-identifying customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions and concepts based on product.
-leading business cooperation with:
*Distributors: business reviews, planning, trade activities, product demonstrations,
*End users: Key Accounts in industries like military defense, automotive, oil & gas, steel, chemical, utilities, mining,
-communicating smoothly at multiple levels within a customer's organization: from a production environment to board room.
-realizing sales targets on turnover & profit, in line with profit margin directives.
-encoding all customer & distributor activities in our CRM tool (Sales force) : calls, samples, opportunities & tasks.
-handling prospects to the conclusion of the order. You work in close collaboration with the Customer Service Representatives to process the orders.
-attending relevant trade exhibitions in Turkey.
-reporting weekly to the Regional Sales Manager.
-having budget responsibility for the targeted region.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably with DEFENSE INDUSTRY, AUTOMOTIVE and AERONAUTICAL IDENTIFICATION customers
- Having work experience with distributors is an asset
- Experience in high level key account management and distribution management.
- Experience in working with electricity industry (panel builders, electric and electronic producers) is an added value.
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Great home office field sales role in Ankara