You are here
AREA SALES MANAGER / MIDDLE EAST & SOUTH AFRICA
Global Paper Chemical Firm
Experience in Paper Chemicals and Fluent English
About Our Client
Our partner is a global color and specialty chemicals. They have three different businesses such as Textile Specialties, Paper & Packaging Specialties and Coating & Adhesives & Sealants.
- Build and maintains a close relationship with customers;
- Makes sales presentations to existing and potential customers;
- Search for new customers that could benefit from company products. Identify and analyses customer needs and develops commercial arguments;
- Gives technical support and service to the customers;
- Proposes and implements local sales and production strategy, plan and budget. Explores growth potentials and pursues new business opportunities in close cooperation with global marketing;
- Recommends and manages appropriate investment allocations to meet strategic and business objectives. Optimises capabilities with territory: market coverages, assets and skills of employees;
- Establishes and meets local budgets for sales and current assets. Ensures efficient communication network within the local unit and with BU. Aligns the organisation, infrastructure and employees to the market needs;
- Monitors budgets relevant to his/her area of responsibility, inventory, receivables and payables, etc;
- Prepares customer quotations using margin guidelines and cost information;
- Gathers information regarding key trends in the market, competitors action and their implications and inform relevant party accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree. Ideally a combined papermaking chemistry and commercial education.
- 5 years of experience in paper or related industries.
- Experience in sales area will be a plus.
- English fluently wrote/spoken is a must.
- Deep understanding of paper making and paper chemicals.
- High communication ability and strong persuasion skills.
- Self-motivated person.
- Proactive and autonomous professional.
What's on Offer
Long-term career path in a multinational firm.