ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
- GLOBAL SPORTS RETAILER
- ENGLISH IS A MUST WITH MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
OUR CLIENT IS ONE OF THE GLOBAL RETAILERS FOR WHICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (IZMIT)
- Managing employees and setting individual goals that link to departmental priorities
- Coaching staff, supporting development, making hiring decisions, and driving performance management, recognition and rewards;
- Managing financial budget including labour costs and overall expenses;
- Developing strategies to maximize role of store within District;
- Managing communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store management team;
- Delivering a premium consumer and employee experience and implement/execute global and regional programs to drive business results.
Ideal candidates should have a BA degree from a relevant field, plus proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must. Candidates should have availability to work evenings and weekends. Candidates should have strong retail background with excellent coaching and training skills.
MANAGING MORE THAN 600M2 STORE WITH 18 STAFF
REPORTING TO HEAD OFFICE ( ABROAD )
OPPORTUNITY TO USE ENGLISH