You are here
Associate Director, Compliance and Internal Control
Leading multinational bank
Compliance and Internal Control Associate Director
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global banks operating in Turkey
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of control plans covering the Bank's processes in coordination with first level control owners.
- Control of operational activities (reporting, controls, approval and authorisation, reconciliation, monitoring of limits and limit excesses).
-Control of communication channels and information systems.
-Control of the financial reporting system.
-Developing and updating of internal control methodology and procedures.
-Requesting additional explanation and information from other personnel in case of necessity during controlling, monitoring and examining procedures.
-Reporting control deficiencies to management and follow-up of actions.
-Ensuring coordination with Internal Audit during planning and performing controls for efficient use of internal systems' sources.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- min 5 years - max 7 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Proficiency in international audit and control standards.
- Appreciation of management principles.
-Overall knowledge on banking products and processes.
- Basic knowledge on bank accounting, economics, law, tax, finance and information systems.
-Globally accepted designation as CIA/CISA is an asset.
What's on Offer
Global and Corporate environment with good benefits