You are here
One of the biggest Insurance company
English & German knowledge is a must
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Turkey. For their future development plans we are looking for a: BOARD ASSISTANT
Reporting to General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Expat Board members and attending to Board Commitees;
* Managing an active calendar of appointments;
- Translating German and English to Turkish and vice versa;
- Organizing Board meetings and consolidating the meeting minute notes;
- Traveling abroad, mainly to Austria in order to accompany the General Manager and Board members;
- Providing a bridge for communication between the GMs office and internal departments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is required to have Bachelor degree, minimum 10 years of high level, complex executive administration work experience at Management level, supporting CEO or senior level executives in a corporate setting is required. Analytic profiles with strong interpersonal and communication skills will be selected. Very good knowledge of MS Office applications ( Excel, Word, especially Power Point presentation); Excellent coordination, organization, communication and presentation skills; Advanced level of spoken and written English&German is a must. The candidate shouldn't have travel obstacles and should be able to travel frequently.
What's on Offer
110.000-130.000 Annual base salary