BOUTIQUE MANAGER / STORE MANAGER
GLOBAL LEADING JEWELRY BRAND
ENGLISH IS A MUST AS WEL AS TEAM MANAGEMENT
Our client is one of the leading global luxury retail companies operating via stores. For its future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the Retail Manager, our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Effective execution of the shop management business plan;
- Creating special displays to promote a specific product or promotion;
- Coaching, training and motivating the sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals;
- Managing and fostering team-spirit;
- Giving feedback to head office and buying departments;
- Following up stock/buying correlation, product season combination and give continuous feedback to Brand Managers/ Partners.
The successful candidate should have a university degree from related departments. The candidate should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and should have a minimum of four years experience in stores. S/he should have strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, high level of integrity, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong customer relations and negotiation skills. The candidate should be fashionable, creative, sales and detail oriented.
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AT HIGH/LUXURY SEGMENT JEWELRY
CHANCE TO LEAD A TEAM OF 4-5