You are here
BRAND & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR (OIL & GAS)
ONE OF THE BIGGEST OIL & GAS GIANTS
BRAND & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest giants in Oil&Gas market.
Directly reporting to Brand & Communication Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating existing research contents and formats used in different countries and assessing which extent is suitable for Turkish market;
- Developing and analyzing local market researches with agency;
- Discussing with member of Retail Management Team in order to understand their ideas/expectations and reflecting them in to marketing plan and activities;
- Initiating direct marketing campaigns by aiming to acquire new consumers to brand stations and increasing the retention rate;
- Preparing the annual marketing communication plan, designing-monitoring proper use of company brands.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to have the following experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's degrees (Marketing concentration is a good plus) from reputable universities;
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in Brand & Communication side, dealer system concentrated brand & communication strategy design and implementation background is important;
- Strong knowledge in marketing/brand management and communication;
- Excellent communication skills, high team work spirit;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Advantages of opportunity:
- This is an important opportunity for Marketing professionals who are willing to be a part of a leading brand in a challenging environment.