You are here
BUDGET PLANNING EXECUTIVE
Well-known Industrial company!
We need budget&planning experiance!
About Our Client
Well-known Engineering company!
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Executing, reporting, coordinating and consolidating Group Companies budgets and forecasts processes.
- Timely, accurate and relevant reporting of monthly consolidated IFRS financial statements and periodic and ad-hoc management reports.
- Analyzing Group Companies financial/operational performances vs. budgeted targets or long term projections and reporting to Top Management.
- Establishing/deploying or improving appropriate business performance indicators and incorporating balanced scorecard approach.
- Establishing, maintaining and improving Group accounting principles, practices, procedures and internal controls in financial statement closing processes.
- Communicating with independent auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with both IFRS and Group GAAP.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field. Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related field required,
Min. 3 Years of experience in budgeting, reporting and independent audit areas,
Experienced in reputable audit firms,
Very good knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles,
CPA (SMMM), CMA certificate is an asset,
Proactive, analytic and energetic,
Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for next step!