You are here
BUDGET PLANNING, MIS REPORTING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT VP
Finance professional with strong budget and performance management experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks operating in Istanbul. In context of the company's growth plans we are looking for a BUDGET PLANNING, MIS REPORTING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT VICE PRESIDENT. (BANKING)
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing MIS reports;
- Expenditure management;
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of all business lines of the bank and proposing new systems to improve the performance of the bank;
- Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned divisions of the bank;
- Compiling with the approved policy of budgeting in accordance with the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process;
- Collecting the budget estimates from all divisions of the bank and checking them them for accuracy and completeness and guaranteeing compliance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives;
- Working on the the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years, due to budget planning;
- Proposing suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities;
- Consolidating the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the business lines;
- Comparing actual results to budgets and forecasts;
- Submitting budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy;
- Monitoring the budget throughout the year.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field, preferably Economics or Business Administration, where MBA is an asset. Candidates should have minimum of 10 years experience in budget planning and performance management in banking sector. Candidates should have strong analytical approach and strong knowledge in banking regulations. Candidates should have data-driven initiative taking and innovative thinking with ability to prioritize and deliver results under time constraints. Candidates should be fluent in English and should have excellent presentation and communication skills. Candidates should have advance use of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
What's on Offer
Finance role with great career growth opportunity.