You are here
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - PageGroup Technology Division
Industry / sales experience is preferable
Candidates who have passion in sales and recruitment will be perfect match
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a multinational recruitment consultancy company which was established in London in 1976 and became one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancy company which has grown entirely by organic expansion rather than through mergers or acquisitions. More than 6,000 employees in 35 countries can be proud of their part in our global success.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team. PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level. Our policy of internal promotion means you will have every opportunity to fast track your career. Our management team started here as consultants and many have enjoyed international careers, working for different disciplines all over the world. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
A Recruitment Consultant is primarily responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities, business development, client acquisitions, developing client relationships and managing a client database
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Managing clients and candidates recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM).
Recruitment Consultants are the intermediary between companies seeking to recruit professional staff (The Client) and professional staff (The Candidate) seeking a career move or contract assignment. However, this process has endless variations and complications depending on such factors as the skills and experience required, the environment and career development offered and just as importantly, the personality. It is the recruitment consultant's job to facilitate this exercise for both the employer and the job seeker and to satisfy both.
For more information about working in Michael Page, visit http://workforus.michaelpage.co.uk
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Recruitment or Sales (preferably in technology industry)
- Sales and Business Development focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial oriented, strong networking and client development abilities
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Dynamic, alert and positive attitude
- Belief in Team Spirit
- Adaptation for new challenges
- Fluency in English (second language is an advantage)
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity for engineers or technical sales profiles to benefit from a fast growing and challenging organization.
- Great career progression, constant trainings, rewards and international transfers.
- Great Opportunity in Business Development and Recruitment in a leading multinational company.