You are here
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Global, Prestigious Company
Strategic role for talented candidates
About Our Client
Our client is a global property and real estate company, which is owning prestigious mega structures and managing facilities worldwide.
Reporting to the business development manager of the organization, the responsibilities will be as following:
- Seek and review development opportunities in the region and collect data, studies and recommendations;
- Provide development input into deal discussions;
- Track and follow up new development opportunities and report on progress;
- Look for strategy for targeting new business development opportunities;
- Prepare market research reports for ongoing and future projects.
The Successful Applicant
Our candidates has to hold an engineering / business administration / economics degree of a recognized university and should be fluent in English. Proficiency in MS Office / mainly Excel applications is a must. The successful candidate should have up to two years experience preferably in the project finance advisory department of an international audit firm or business development department of a REIT/real estate development company. The candidate should be capable of structuring and monitoring feasibility studies, project finance studies and pricing studies. S/he should have strong presentation and analytical skills, should be result oriented and be able to work under time pressure.
What's on Offer
A strategic role where the candidate could be a part of the development of the company. A promising career path.