You are here
Business Technology Consultant
ou will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries
Preferably up to 7 years relevant work experience in technology domains
About Our Client
Our client helps companies in a variety of industries to think strategically about how to use technology to transform their business and create competitive advantage. In addition to many other business areas, we extensively help our clients think strategically about how to use technology to create fundamental business change
The role provides a unique combination of
- strategic insight and technology expertise
- innovative and analytical work
- always fact-based, objective and independent views
- strategic advice on board level as well as hands on experience on transformation programs
- ideal career path for professional with IT or technology background very steep learning curve
Consultants become part of a global team and can work locally and internationally in a strong network. They develop particular expertise in technology, whether in a particular industry or in a functional area such as operations or marketing. They work on the most strategic projects in the area of Digital, Technology, Big Data and Analytics.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people who have an unusual blend of passion, dedication, and energy. They are creative and insightful problem solvers, they enjoy working in teams, they have an entrepreneurial spirit, and they are interesting people beyond the office
- An outstanding academic record of achievement. Undergraduate or advanced degrees (MSc, PhD) from Engineering, Sciences or similar majors.
- Preferably up to 7 years relevant work experience in technology domains (technology company, top tier consulting firm or high performing corporate IT department) with strong professional achievements and development track record
- A broad understanding of current technology trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications for senior management in creating & sustaining competitive advantage and transforming business.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business drivers, financial and operational issues; expected and actual benefits; challenges; solutions; industry trends.
- An excellent command of the Turkish and English language.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity