You are here
CONSULTANT- ENGINEERING& SUPPLY CHAIN
Page Group is a Leading Recruitment Consultancy Company
Perfect Opportunity for Technical/ Sales Professionals
About Our Client
With operations in 34 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level. Our policy of internal promotion means you will have every opportunity to fast track your career. Our management team started here as consultants and many have enjoyed international careers, working for different disciplines all over the world. Providing a mix of internal, external and structured on-the-job training, our mentors will start out by guiding you through a comprehensive induction process. This will equip you for success as a consultant, regardless of whether you have previous recruitment experience. Induction is just the beginning and you will benefit from an ongoing programme of training in areas including interviewing techniques, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
For our growing organisation, we are looking for a CONSULTANT
Reporting to Team Manager of the organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business Developer, working with existing and new Clients providing knowledge and advice to Employers markets;
- Sourcing Candidates via networking, advertising and Referrals;
- Maintaining candidate networks;
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to Candidates;
- Candidates Interviewing key stroke on a general and for specific roles;
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages;
- Maintaining the market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Working as part of a team to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face to face
For more information about working in Michael Page, see http://workforus.michaelpage.co.uk
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a degree in Engineering or technical field. Candidates with >2 years of experience in Engineering, Operation, R&D, Project - Development or Technical Sales will be preferred. Candidates with Commercial Attitude will be selected. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for engineers or technical sales profiles to benefit from a fast growing and challenging organisation.