You are here
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS VICE PRESIDENT (BANKING)
Corporate Commications professional with rebranding experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks operating in Turkey.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing public relations, marketing communications, digital advertisements and social media strategy;
- Brand structuring and management;
- Leading the development and implementation of communication strategy and communication plan;
- Managing relations with media planning and advertisement agencies;
- Creating, editing and distributing content for internal communications to GPDO employees utilizing various channels;
- Design and align a core set of messages that support senior executives to communicate the bank's strategy and tactical implementation plans;
- Initiating, implementing and supporting a wide variety of news, promotional and marketing communications including press releases, and all forms of communication with the external media;
- Maintaining overall crisis preparedness, ensuring correct use of online tools and internal monitoring;
- Manages any external PR Firm.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field, minimum 10 years of experience in corporate communications division of preferably an international bank, re-branding experience, strong team management skills, experience leading cross functional teams as well as direct employees and agencies, ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, ability to manage multiple projects. Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while being detail oriented.
What's on Offer
Position with high level of initiative and exposure to C-level relations.