You are here
Cost Controller (Yeşilköy & Lüleburgaz)
LEADING MULTINATIONAL COMPANY !
COST CONTROLLER, BUDGET PLANNING EXPERIANCE !
About Our Client
Well-known Packaging company.
- The timely and accurate reporting to Mondi in full compliance with Mondi GAAP and policies;
- Management information quality and analysis to support proactive decision making;
- Business partner to the Plant, Sales, and Cluster leadership team;
- Accurate costing and pricing models;
- Oversee and coordinate the IT strategy of the plant;
- Forecast cluster business activities and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings;
- Provide analysis and commentary for decision making support;
- Mondi person for the reporting work of the plant and plays a key role in identifying performance issues in support of the management process;
- Analyzes and reports cost variances;
- Monitors Working Capital and Cash Flow performance;
- Ensure proper and reliable standard costing system;
- Responsible of the quoting/costing system of the plant;
- Inventory, analyze inventory variances, process inventory adjustments, cycle counts and calculate aged inventory provision requirement;
- Month End Close and Year End coordination reporting, assets, accruals, schedules, process journal entrie, reconcile accounts, analyze month end variances and report;
- Oversee the process and data flow between accounting systems and subsystems;
- A/P Process to include purchase orders, receipts, invoice matching and GL coding;
- Gate keeper from a financial stand point of all CI/Procurement/Supply Chain/Sales initiatives;
- Profitability analysis by customer;
- Responsible for financial and management reporting system;
- Ensure accurate and on time preparation of annual budget;
- Key player in the Monthly Management processes as well forecast and any ad hoc requests;
- Manages projects as appropriate;
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place.
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of reporting and controlling experience in a plant environment. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, ERP systems experience, SAP preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well with others and provide leadership. Ability to influence others, strong decision making skills. Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines, while managing and adapting to change.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity!