You are here
COUNTRY FIELD STAFF MANAGER
GREAT CAREER PATH WITHIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
COUNTRY FIELD STAFF MANAGER WITH OUTSTANDING TEAM MANAGEMENT SKILLS
About Our Client
OUR CLIENT IS ONE OF THE LEADING GLOBAL COMPANIES WITH STRONG BRAND NAME
GREAT PLACE TO WORK, GREAT CAREER PROGRESSION WITHIN THE COMPANY
- Responsibility for ensuring the Field Staff organization's business performance achieves against objectives.
- Partner with the Account Managers and Regional Field Staff Managers to establish performance targets for the team are set on a quarterly basis.
- Partner with the Account Managers to consolidate the weekly forecasts
- Ensure each Store Manager respects their commitment and contractual obligations towards the Company programs and when necessary negotiate against any deviation.
- Monitor roll out and ensure compliance of demand generation programs within the shops
- Accountable for ensuring Company's product merchandising is always up to standard within relevant 'Point of Sale'.
- Ensure the roll out of new marcom/marketing campaigns into Shops and their Field Sales team is fully briefed.
- Ensure that necessary field team members are hired within a timely and cost effective manner that meets EMEIA recruitment guidelines and quality standards.
- Coordinate with the local retail team and EMEIA Training Manager to build the right training curriculum for the field team and monitor its roll out.
- Responsible for ensuring employees within the Field Staff organization are trained and knowledgeable on the latest products and promotions.
- Maintain and direct a sense of 'team spirit' within the Field Staff team.
- Ensure we have a permanent high quality in-store presence in our POS through appropriate holiday planning and trained backup cover.
- Build a talent pipeline of potential team members in order to ensure recruiting a vacancy happens in a timely manner.
- Identify high potential employees within the Field Staff team who could become eligible for higher positions within Apple.
- People management
- Performance management, ability to do yearly performance reviews with all direct reports
- Responsible for ensuring sustainable Mystery shopping results within all Programs at Country
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is dynamic, intelligent, strategic, passionate and possesses the following attributes:
- Proven multi-site retail management experience.
- Ability to motivate and develop a high performing team through remote management.
- Ambitious and career driven.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional local teams (including sale operations, business support and account executives).
- Analytical and financial skills.
- Proven track record of success in the delivery of quotas.
- Understanding of solution based selling.
- Superior communicator with an ability to develop a network with cross-functional local teams including sales operations, business support, account executives.
- Organizational, time management and prioritizing abilities.
- Ability to deliver time sensitive projects.
- Nationally mobile
- Fluency in English.
- University educated.
- Consumer electronics , telecoms ,FMCG background is relevant in addition to retail experience.
What's on Offer
GREAT CAREER PATH WITHIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER COMPANY.