CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROCESS LEADER (ENERGY)
- ONE OF THE BIGGEST UTILITY GIANTS
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROCESS LEADER, with minimum 6 years of experiences
Our client is one of the biggest Utility companies.
Directly reporting to Department Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and improving sales process in order to increase sales efficiency and customer experience;
- Performing process improvement activities, and preparing required documentation (Process maps, RACI matrix ect);
- Managing process improvement requirements from sales channels;
- Enabling the engagement with key stakeholders for initiating the change or feed into existing projects;
- Reviewing periodically dashboard performance and customer/colleague insight to identify key issues and further development opportunities.
Successful candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Bachelor degrees from reputable universities;
- Minimum 6 years of total experience in Energy/Telecom/Banking/Insurance, previous positions in delivering excellent sales process and customer experience is a must;
- Having team management skills;
- Strong stakeholder management approach, with experience in building network and creating, managing and influencing relationships at all levels;
- Strong analytic skills, to interpret complex data, define and present clear recommendations, SAS knowledge is a plus;
- Track record of successful delivery of cross functional projects at an operational level.
Advantageous of the opportunity:
- This is a mid-management position within one of the biggest Utility structures in Turkey.
- Customer Experience function in Energy market is at development stage and professionals who have solid background in that area, can bring their experiences to this organization and will have the chance to learn new things in an high potential Energy market.