You are here
Development and Marketing Merchandiser
DESIGN KNOWLEDGE WITH FLUENT IN ENGLISH
LEADING SOURCING AND MANUFACTURING COMPANY
About Our Client
One of the Leading Sourcing & Manufacturing Company
- Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to customers
- Use computer design programs (CAD) to create designs.
- Decide for on a theme for a collection.
- Work closely with the customer to know their needs and be an advisor to the customer
- Work with other team members in the company.
- Responsible for preparing the Showroom
- Organising presentation about the latest development in the market for the customer and internally towards the company team.
- Evaluate market, supplier and customer information together with historical data and forward trends to develop the customers phased plans.
- Continuously monitor market activities through regular checks in the factories, shops visits and analyse the developments of the competitors.
- Establishes critical paths for development and delivery of all product ranges.
- To attend in all related fairs and organisations.
- Visiting frequently existing and new customers, alone or with any other team member.
- On boarding process and follow up for all new customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree from related departments. The candidate should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and able to use computer design programs (CAD) to create designs. The candidate should have minimum five years work experience in textile companies. S/he should have strong customer relations and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- GREAT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MULTINATIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- GLOBAL SECTOR LEADER COMPANY WITH GREAT SOCIAL BENEFITS