ENERGY COST & TARIFF SPECIALIST (UTILITY)
- ONE OF THE BIGGEST UTILITY GIANTS
- ENERGY COST & TARIFF SPECIALIST, with Electricity Retail/Wholesale background
Our client is one of the biggest Utility giants.
Directly reporting to Department Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Involving in electricity retail market pricing strategies in order to obtain desired and targeted profitability levels;
- Developing various models for enabling better comparative analysis between existing and emerging product portfolio of the company;
- Assessing and reporting the profitability of tariffs and products to upper management.
Successful candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Bachelor degrees from Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration;
- Minimum 2 years of Electricity Retail and/or Wholesale market experiences is a must;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, excellent MS Office know how;
- SAS, SPSS software usage at good level;
- Very good command of English.
Advantageous of the opportunity:
- Having the chance to be a member of developing team, currently consisted of 6 people;
- Department is at the center of business operations for the company, has a strategic position, and professional can gain important experience for her/his career.