EXPANSION SPECIALIST & MANAGER
GLOBAL RETAILER WITH EXPANSION & INVESTMENT PLANS IN TURKEY
EXPANSION SPECIALISTS & MANAGERS WITH GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH
Our client is a leading European specialised retail brand. For its future development plans, we are looking for an;
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Searching for the best locations to establish the shops of the company across the country according to the corporate standards;
- Evaluating land and neighbourhoods where properties are situated, considering locations and trends influencing future sales activity;
- Preparing detailed written reports that estimate property values, costs, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards;
- Negotiating with local agencies and 3rd parties to obtain the best agreements in the chosen locations.
The successful candidate is required to have strong experience in the retail sector and ideally with his/her own portfolio of private contacts. Minimum of 3 years of experience is required. S/he should have experience in elaborating and implementing retail development strategies in Turkey and should possess good project management, excellent leadership, communication, technical and organisational skills. The candidate should be able to work independent, flexible and reliable. Fluency in English is mandatory. French knowledge is a plus. The position will not require the candidate to manage a team.
- GREAT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MULTINATIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- GLOBAL SECTOR LEADER COMPANY WITH GREAT SOCIAL BENEFITS