You are here
GROUP COMPANY IN CENTRAL LOCATION
CANDIDATES WHO WANT TO BE THE DECISION MAKER WOULD BE INTERESTED
About Our Client
Our client is a large group which operates in various industries.
Reporting to the Chairman of the organisation, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Effective execution of the facility (financial results, strategic and marketing-related objectives);
- Serving as principal point of contact for the tenants;
- Active management of the rent roll and payment arrears;
- Making executive decisions to improve visitor circulation of the facility and tenant efficiency;
- Coordination and execution of annual service charge budget and reporting;
- Excellent management of operations;
- Coordinating and controlling the service and quality level of any and all outsourced support services (e.g. security, cleaning, parking management...);
- Managing the architectural needs of the organisation;
- Protecting the occupancy rate of the offices;
- Improving relations with the legal entities (municipality, water and electricity administration etc.);
- Ensuring all aspects of service delivery and management of the facility.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have experience in and knowledge of facility management.
S/he should be comfortable with budgets and reporting.
The successful candidate should be able to understand of legal affairs (contracts, service level agreements, etc.) and make the translation from an operational level to a tactical/strategic level.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the financial administration relating to facility management.
S/he should have strong verbal and written communication and coaching skills.
Fluency in English would be an asset.
What's on Offer