You are here
FIELD SUPPORT ENGINEER (GLOBAL LUBRICANTS)
GLOBAL LUBRICANTS MANUFACTURER
FIELD SUPPORT ENGINEER with max. 4 years of field engineering experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global Oil & Gas giants in the market.
Directly reporting to Technical Services Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Being the 1st point of contact in front of the customers by explaining company/products/services in the most efficient way;
- Managing company "product & services portfolio" by enhancing relations with technical product training to sales team & partners/finding solutions to complaints;
- Making market & after sales analysis, conducting prospect & existing customer visits, taking feed-backs from clients in order to increase the performance and quality of the products.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to have the following experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's degrees (Mechanical-Industrial-Chemical or Naval Architecture Engineering) from reputable universities;
- Maximum 4 years of experiences in field engineering roles;
- Very good communication skills, strong team player;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Advantages of the opportunity:
P.S: This is a very good position for Industrial and Oil&Gas market junior engineer professionals who have very good understanding of field engineering and support activities.