You are here
Finance & Accounting Manager
Leading Multinational Company!
Must be a Qualified Accountant, fluent in English!
About Our Client
Our client is multinational, well-known Swedish company.
Finance and Accounting Manager will be responsible for financial functioning of company's operation in Turkey following key areas:
- variances to the plan, budget and results variances,
- Budget review,
- forecast calculation,
- during the year short and mid-term financial planning,
- evaluation and support through measuring factors impacting efficiency and identification of possibilities to improve efficiency & minimize potential risks ,
- Controlling through;
- monitoring of cash flow and information in the company,
- cost control,
- standards of operations; process improvement and financial change management,
- Business controlling, ie. analysis of the effects on sales, costs and stock;
- Financial data reporting In monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes.
- Finance & Accounting
- Various analyses (ad-hoc and long-term) related to internal and external factors including team work, decision making process and flow of information between different company business units which lead to clarifying business processes and better financial control,
- Introducing rules and procedures, consolidation of country plans into a bigger picture, communication of overall plan to key internal stakeholders,
- Coordinating the accounting processes,
- Transfer of best practices from the headquarter.
The Successful Applicant
Ability to manage small teams and build internal and external alliances (with colleagues, management and financial partners), Flexible, proactive approach combined with strong analytical skills allowing for seeing bigger picture and setting right direction for financial functioning, Proven organizational and conceptual skills which translate into introducing new solutions and standards of work in the company, Open personality allowing for efficient and smooth communication, ability to understand financial functions from the top managerial perspective in order to efficiently support the decision making process, High integrity and strong ethical approach (very important), Solid competence and secure in their role.
What's on Offer