You are here
Finance Manager - BURSA
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Finance professional
Unique opportunity to lead in a thriving portfolio of businesses
About Our Client
Our client is a success story that has grown into a provider globally for their well renowned products. This client is a master of their trade and they are focused and dedicated to provide the best service they can to their customers.
Critically, the Finance Manager will take ownership for the Management of the finance team and will lead a change programme to more commercial thinking. The business will require the successful candidate to deliver the following:
- Leading and take initiative to make improvements to processes;
- Identify risks and opportunities through monthly reporting;
- Ensure all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss statement and variance to Budget/Forecasts;
- Manage the Company's cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Analysis of company financial risk exposures and support in the elaboration of investment, funding and hedging strategies (FX and interest rate risk);
- Processing of inter-company funding including management of subsidiary credit lines;
- Form part of the SAP systems implementation programme.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Manager will ideally be able to demonstrate Business Partnering skills gained in a previous role. A good sense of commercial awareness is highly desirable. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of working to deadlines, with high interest to detail in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive