You are here
Exciting growth plans to develop Internationally
Opportunity to join a high-growth start-up organization
About Our Client
Our client is a passionate and ambitious group who have played a pivotal part within the community for over a century. They have successfully been involved with numerous functions and have attracted a variety of stakeholders.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the General Manager by providing information key to decision making across the business. Responsibilities of the role involve;
- Based on sales volume indications of the Director Sales to plan, control and monitor the short and medium term corporate planning process, taking particular account of the targets for products, prices, turnover and sales. To propose corrective measures in the event of deviation from budget;
- To ensure that finance and accounting is carried out in an orderly and efficient manner, and to control and monitor the reporting of monthly and annual financial statements in line with company requirements, national guidelines and current commercial and tax legislation;
- To ensure the efficient operation of all logistics (including import processes) and materials management business processes in line with company requirements and, in conjunction with external service providers, to ensure the on-time and cost efficient delivery of goods to clients, branch-offices & the sales force;
- To ensure consistent, efficient and highest quality repair practices and services;
- To implement & further develop efficient software & hardware solutions, which fulfill both the requirements of the Administration and the Sales organization as well as all requirements regarding legal and tax regulations. This is performed in close cooperation with corporate and divisional IT;
- To plan and implement a personnel structure which is cost efficient and adapted to the specific national conditions;
- To ensure a proper HR administration (payroll, social security contributions etc.) in line with all internal and external regulations, and in support of corporate strategy;
- To implement a back-office organization capable of running necessary, value-added processes efficiently within the framework of the direct sales strategy;
- To ensure that within the area of responsibility orders are processed correctly and promptly. To guarantee that information is processed thoroughly and that internal client support is secured in line with requirements, including the organization of technical service for customers;
- To execute legal entity changes, preserve the local company's rights and obligations, negotiate and conclude contracts according to corporate guidelines;
- To mitigate risk by identifying possible risks and proposing countermeasures, including risk insurance in cooperation with corporate risk management, management and the divisional board.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field. S/he should have a total of 10-12 years of experience in similar jobs in multinational companies. Fluency in English and advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge are required assets. S/he should have the ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadline,meticulous to details and must be a self-starter, well-organized, highly motivated individual. Audit background and real sector experience are preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within an expanding company. In addition, there's genuine potential to progress their career within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door within an innovative start-up company.