You are here
LEADING MULTINATIONAL COMPANY !
Financial Analyst, audit and budget&planning experiance!
About Our Client
- Analyst will provide analytical / strategic-thinking and ingenuity to help design and execute qualitative and quantitative research for studying business issues & projects (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, business plan development, competitive intelligence, profitability, etc.).
- Analyst will lead small to medium sized strategy projects / work streams to support strategic planning process.
- Work with the business to identify key business issues, articulate problems, apply right analytical frameworks, develop recommendations, and present findings to stakeholders.
- Apply a broad knowledge of concepts and principles to develop analytical frameworks, approach and methodology best practices to analyze complex strategy issues.
- Track market performance.
- Compile financial annual business plan. This includes analyzing revenue by division, compare to budget to determine revised operating plan. This requires extensive use of Excel spreadsheets and will be required to use AVALON.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI) including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses using income statement. Will review these indicators after each close.
- Prepare the monthly managerial analysis report and headquarter requested analysis report.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, economics, or engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting and FP&A experience
- Ability to conduct analysis and formulate conclusions based on a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis using a variety of tools including secondary research, interviews and surveys.
- Demonstrated skills in gathering data from multiple, often disparate, sources and synthesizing raw data into meaningful reports and presentation.
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and prepare concise written reports/presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- High level of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency.
- Knowledge of financial concepts such as discounted cash flow, financial statement analysis and financial forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge of English language; other language fluency is a plus.
- Leadership ability
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity!