You are here
Private equity experience!
Financial Controller, audit and budget&planning experiance!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies operating in Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and monitor all necessary controls to ensure that the company complies with statutory requirements and IFRS requirements,
- Act as the main point of contact with external auditors and provide them all information,
- Recommend any changes necessary to improve the company's financial performance and financial controls,
- Act as the company's main source of expertise on financial control issues,
- Analyzing of variances against budget, forecast and business plans, suggest adequate corrective actions where needed,
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow) with a timely and accurate manner according to the group standards,
- Manage monthly closing procedures,
- Close and discreet relationship with internal and external parties,
- Support to reporting team regarding budget preparation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates should have following qualifications;
-University degree in business administration, economics or accounting/finance,
- 3-4 years of experience in BIG4,
- Preferably audit background,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications,
- Hard working, proactive and multitasking, good team-player,
- Turkish Tax and IFRS execution knowledge.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity with private-equity professionals.