You are here
A Leading Multinational Company in Building Security Products and Systems
IFRS, Big4 Audit Experience, Cash Flow, AP/AR, Reporting, Financial Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company offering products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings. For their future growing plans, we are looking for a;
Directly reporting to Regional Finance Lead, ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting completion of month end and year end accounts closure;
- Controlling of Product margin, Cogs and Inventory Valuation;
- Preparing consolidation of year end financials in line with IFRS and Swiss GAAP reporting pack;
- Coordination of relations with independent auditors;
- Controlling all inter-company reconciliation process;
- Identifying and resolve accounting problems / discrepancies in accounts using relevant accounting data;
- Ensuring that accurate, complete and up to date registers are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and statutory requirements;
- Ensuring that financial documents are filed, stored, retrieved and safeguarded in compliance with document management policies and procedures and relevant statutory requirements;
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables (customer invoices and relevant documents; coordinating with the bank; and monitoring and follow up to ensure timely receipt of payments);
- Responsible for Accounts Payable (verifying and processing supplier invoices; obtaining necessary approvals; account reconciliations; analysis of discrepancies and unpaid invoices);
- Performing special tasks or projects requested by executive management such as feasibility, profitability analysis, and medium term projections etc.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field, excellent knowledge of Turkish Accounting Standards and cost accounting, 3-5 years of experience in similar positions with minimum 2 years of experience in a Big4 company in Audit department, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint), experience in IFRS reporting,financial planning and analysis, budget, consolidation, treasury, tax, accounting, import process and credit management, fluency in English both written and spoken, preferably knowledge of SAP FI-CO module and BW modules, preferably experience in SAP implementation, preferably knowledge of HFM & Logo, excellent problem solving, analytic and presentation skills and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within a multinational company. In addition, there's genuine potential to progress their career within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door within an innovative company.