You are here
Multinational manufacturing company !
Big4 experience !
About Our Client
Multinational Manufacturing Company.
S/He will be reporting to Finance Director directly and key tasks are mentioned as below:
- Coordinate month-end close process and maintain general ledger in accordance with IFRS;
- Deliver monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts, working closely with budget holders and directors to help them drive performance and manage costs effectively;
- Identify and implement improvements to existing Key Performance Indicators, financial policies, procedures and controls, assuring the quality of the financial analysis and driving performance across all support teams;
- Manage the year end audit process;
- Manage monthly general ledger account reconciliation process;
- Manage payroll process, including payroll tax compliance, reporting and filings;
- Coordinate corporate tax filings and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal tax reporting;
- Prepare various weekly and monthly reporting to senior management;
- Coordinate annual external audit.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management is required. MBA and CPA certification are strongly preferred. Minimum of 7 years of Accounting or Finance experience in positions with increasing responsibilities is a must. Experience with payroll and payroll tax compliance is also preferred. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, flexibility, team work and ability to keep up with a fast pace. Fluency in english ia also a must but SAP knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a multinational company and a big step for your career.