You are here
A brilliant opportunity to join this challenging environment
Big player in Retail sector is looking for Financial Controller
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retail company who is master of their business. They are focused and dedicated to provide the best service they can to their customers.
Working as part of a finance team the role offers the individual the opportunity to shape their future and become a part of the new business structure. A hands on role with the opportunity to business partner with the commercial team and add value to the wider organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analyse Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Ensuring solid Financial Controlling, Reporting, Budgeting, Analysis and Finance Partnering processes, effective and timely performed;
- Coordination and preparation of the annual business plan as well as weekly and monthly projections;
- Prepare comprehensive standard and ad-hoc reports for consolidated group reports;
- Cost and result tracking of support functions;
- Provide ad-hoc information about consolidated result and KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or other qualified disciplines of reputable universities. S/he should have at least six years work experience in an international retail environment preferably with an audit background. S/he should possess highly advanced knowledge in budget and reporting with well-developed understanding of the financial and accounting techniques. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of MS Office application and excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP. S/He has also excellent command of spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package. Apply for more details.