You are here
Financial Growth & Strategy Specialist
Financial Startegy and Growth Specialist
FMCG Sector Company
About Our Client
Well-known FMCG sector Company.
- Actively involved in strategy building in cooperation with business units through thoughtful consumer insights, competitive and market analyses;
- Help plan and execute mergers, acquisitions and divestiture projects from the initiation to the post-merger/acquisition;
- Analyze key competitors including their strengths and weaknesses, financial performance, market share development, strategic direction, etc. and present the findings to top management;
- Help prepare scenario analyses;
- Help drive ad-hoc strategic, cross-functional projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics;
- 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy & Planning, M&A, Finance or Audit positions;
- Excellent financial skills;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, result-oriented;
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly in English, both verbally and on paper, and with all organization levels;
- Analytical way of thinking and financial perspective;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers strong career opportunities.