You are here
Financial Strategy and Growth Executive
Financial Startegy and Growth Executive
Well known FMCG sector company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company.
- Actively involved in strategy building in cooperation with business units through thoughtful consumer insights, competitive and market analyses;
- Help plan and execute mergers, acquisitions and divestiture projects from the initiation to the post-merger/acquisition;
- Analyze key competitors including their strengths and weaknesses, financial performance, market share development, strategic direction, etc. and present the findings to top management.
- Help prepare scenario analyses.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economic;
- 4-6 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy & Planning, M&A, Finance or Audit positions;
- Excellent financial skills;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, result-oriented;
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly in English, both verbally and on paper, and with all organization levels;
- Analytical way of thinking and financial perspective;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging career opportunities.