You are here
FIRE UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT MANAGER
Leading International Insurance Company
Underwriter with fire insurance specialization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international insurance companies operating in Turkey. In context of the company's growth plans we are looking for a "Fire Underwriting Assistant Manager".
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Following the processes of fire policies;
- Underwriting fire submissions received from Banks, Agencies and brokers;
- Monthly and quarterly analyzing and reporting the premium production, profitability, segmentation of portfolio and all technical results of the department, analysis of major claims and presenting to management;
- Keeping a track of the performance of product profitability and suggesting required changes on the product to increase the profit;
- Serving as technical resource for both operations team and clients.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates should have University degree in a related field. Candidates should have 5 to 10 years underwriting experience within the Insurance Market in fire branch, having good relationship skills. This role requires close relationship with sales department, for that reason outgoing character will be a plus. Candidates should have excellent spoken and written English skills.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunities in an international insurance company.