You are here
Leading International Insurance Company
HR Manager with high level of regulationa knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies. In context of the company's future development plans we are looking for a HR MANAGER.
- Lead and monitor primary functions of human relations including employee placement, development and retention; health, safety, compensation and benefits; training; and employee relations;
- Coordinating transfer of payroll to outsourcing provider and coordinating further cooperation with the partner
Taking role in all steps in the development, implementation and administration of the Compensation & Benefits related policies and procedures;
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Implement and monitor training programs;
- Support staff, supervisors, team leaders and team members by providing timely training, instruction and leadership with regards to their personal growth, job development and job performance;
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance;
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics - produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably from related faculties;
- Min 5 years of experience in all functions of HR;
- Good knowledge of Turkish Labor Law & Social Security regulations;
- Strong in both written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced level of MS Excel);
- Result oriented personality with strong planning and analytical skills;
- High sense of responsibilities and ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment.
What's on Offer
Hands on HR role with possibility to build a HR division from scratch and taking high initiative.