You are here
Leading global investment company - Internal Controller
About Our Client
Leading Global Investment Company.
Reporting directly to the Country Head, the successful candidate will be responsible:
- To perform his/her duty in accordance with the Internal Control Unit Procedure and the legislation and to carry out internal control activities defined in the procedure;
- To inform related Units, related Unit Managers, the Inspection Unit and the General Manager through e-mails on the same day, in case of any findings to be the subject of the internal control report, when daily, weekly, and monthly controls are carried out;
- To control compatibility of all portfolios under management with principles regarding portfolio limitations defined in the legislation, standing orders, prospectus and contract; for mutual funds, through the fund list in annex 2 of the procedure and for funds, through the fund list in annex 3 of the procedure;
- To check fund and issuer limitations in funds investing in derivative instruments;
- To audit effective processing of accounting, documentation and registration scheme of portfolios;
- To control compatibility of expenses from portfolios with expense items stated in fund standing orders, prospectus, and the legislation;
- To check valuation prices of the securities in the portfolio of the collective investment schemes;
- To control whether there is any exploitation related with buying and selling transactions for portfolios under management;
- To update all documents and checkpoints prepared within the context of internal control and compatibility rules on the PMS system, whenever there is a revision to the legislation;
- To control the notifications sent to the custodian institution, regarding derivative positions of collective investment scheme funds;
- To control compatibility of transactions done on Turkey Electronic Fund Distribution Platform till 5:30pm with client orders and to check the presence of authorized approval on the client order;
- To inspect the accrual charge, the accuracy of the charged amount and whether the related transactions are performed within the period of time defined in the legislation, when fund total expense ratio is exceeded;
- To check the accuracy of fund data collected from the PMS system by the Risk Management Unit.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Economy , Management Engineering or related fields from reputable universities and minimum 6 years of internal control experience in an asset management company. He/she must have the maximum level of technical education and competence. He/she must have the required level of knowledge and experience enabling him/her to have a macro perspective and to detect errors at their source.
Capital Markets Board Level III License and fluent English is mandatory.
What's on Offer
Great career in multinational company.