You are here
IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
One of the Global Leading Construction Equipment Manufacturer
IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST with min. 4 years of Experience
About Our Client
One of the Leading Construction Equipment Manufacturing Company
- Plan and implement concepts, techniques, and standards that support the strategic objectives of the applicable group.
- Work with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Communicate program vision to project teams and key business stakeholders. Ensure continued business sponsorship, engagement, and commitment.
- Create project plans including time-lines and milestones and track progress.
- Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. System Development Validation Life Cycle Methodology (SDVLC)).
- Provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Medtronic.
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-9 years of IT or related experience with B.A or B.S.
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research.
- Experience in BAAN ERP Systems will be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong process development.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Meeting facilitation skills.
- Resource, cost, and budget planning/estimation.
- Requirements definition and design specification.
What's on Offer
IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST ROLE AT ONE OF THE GLOBAL MANUFACTURING COMPANY