- Multi-national operating at gas sector!
- Must be a Qualified Lawyer, fluent in English!
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, my client is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients.
Reporting to GM of the organisation, Legal Counsel will be responsible for:
- Ensures compliance of the Company's activity, develops and takes part in the development of regulations and organizational documents of the Company with the current legislation,
- Supports engineering projects (plant construction, land legislation, cooperation with administration)
- Supports sales managers; reviews contracts with local suppliers, contractors, subcontractors;
- Assists in preparation of legal documents and creation of new legal entities;
- Represents interests of the Company in the court, arbitration court, and in state and public organizations at discussion of legal issues;
- Organizes circulation of contractual documentation of the Company, participates in preparing conclusions concerning legal relevance of contracts and documents attached to them;
- Prepares proposals concerning modifications of valid orders or cancellation of non-valid orders and other normative acts issued in the Company; carries out reference and information work on legislation using technical equipment and monitors effective legislation;
- Drafts the employment agreements, providing legal support to employment matters;
- Handles claims, litigation issues, controls timely submission of statements, calculations, explanations and other materials.
Full of law degree, Licensed by any Turkish Bar Association
Excellent in English
At least 5 years of experience in professional law
Solution oriented judgement skills for conflicts and debates.
Capability for working at the intersection of business in very intensive and dynamic working environment