You are here
Work in a fantastic environment.
Excellent opportunity to develop in one of the top sectors to work in.
About Our Client
A market leading international organization with a great brand
The successful legal counsel will be:
- Provide legal consulting to the Company on all sorts of Labor Law issues;
- Identify, minimise and report the legal risks in the respective areas of Labor Law, Social Insurance Law;
- Follow up all legislation's especially related with Labor Law;
- Conduct all procedures before relevant authorities (such as SGK, İşkur);
- Informing the related persons on changes in legislation and their legal consequences;
- Following up current and future litigation;
- Following up and coordinating of the Company's external law firm;
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing and executing various legal documents;
- Conduct legal research and draft reports, opinions, correspondence and other documents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a university degree in law. S/he should have min. 2 years experience as a lawyer or in-house counsel upon training period. Litigation knowledge and practice is a plus. Excellent command of written and spoken English. Fluency in either French or another European-language would be advantageous. S/he should have the ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadline, Strong follow-up on multi tasks and analytical skills and must be a dynamic, self-starter, well-organized, highly motivated individual. No restrictions for traveling inside and outside of Turkey.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package. Apply for more details.