You are here
Maintenance Engineers with 5 Years Experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading food companies. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to factory manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Making sure all the maintenance activities are done according to standards;
- Planning prevemtive maintenance activities to achieve higher productivity;
- Commissionning of new investments
- Working on new projects to decrease maintenance costs;
- Supervising maintenance team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in related fields from reputable universities. Five (5) years experience in Maintenance (preferably in food sector) is a must. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be required. Fluency in English is also a requirement.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity in fast growing global company