You are here
A Leading and Global Company in Packaging Industry
Maintenance Engineers with Mechanical Maintenance Experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading packaging supplier to FMCG industry. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to Maintenance Chief, the ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Ensuring application of mantenance standards in utilities and production sections,
- Ensuring follow-up spare parts,
- Providing technical and organizational co-ordination and control of maintenance, repairs and service activities in responsible section,
- Ensuring that all activities in section are in line with Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety and work place safety requirements,
- Being a part of TPM applications in section.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is required to hold Bachelor's degree from engineering departments from reputable universities. Minimum three (3) years experience in a similar position is a must. Candidates with analytical and strong interpersonal skills will be selected. Fluency in English will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Join a major player in the packaging industry. An exciting opportunity to prove yourself in an established yet growing market. Join a growing company to evolve your career.